Thursday, July 20, 2006

Like Me Tea! Blended to Perfection

Well! I've gone and done it again! I met a fabulous tea blender and asked him to create not just one but fifteen, yes fifteen, fabulous teas that are really something special! Just like you and me! All different, all fabulous! Can one say fabulous too often? No? Fabulous!

The tea blender's tagline especially caught my attention--'Blended to Perfection!' That is the perfect description for us as amazing women and harks to everything I hope to teach to the world! (When one has fifteen teas, one gets a bit grandiose!)

Suffice it to say my teas are tagged 'Like Me Tea--Blended to Perfection.'

By now you know where this is going! Yes! We are going to have a High Tea that's All About Me! meaning all of us women in all of our glory!

Assorted teas, scones, finger sandwiches and chocolates will be served along with a sweet serving of my new presentation, Create Your Truth! where you will actually move from "Am I?" to "I Am!" It's a very powerful move to make!

I will also be unveiling my new "Esteem Repair Kit" designed to rewrite your personal history and affirm your true value, and that value is enormous! If you or someone you love feels less than perfect, this is a must-attend event. If life is good and your worth well defined, come spread the wealth because the need is great.

Dress to the nines with a hat and gloves or come bare headed. This is a tea about and for just you and we love you just the way you are! And yes, there's air conditioning!

Like Me Tea--Blended to Perfection

Sunday August 13, 2006

2 PM to 4 PM

Palacio Del Mar Clubhouse

Carmel Valley at the I-5

Price: $20

contact: claudia@claudiajean.com

Blended to Perfection! Fabulous!

No comments: