Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poz Body-Talk #1

I care not that my intelligence may be less than Einstein’s ~
I enjoy tennis even though Vanessa Williams would always beat me ~
Likewise my body is beautiful independent of model Gisele Bundchen’s ~

Bottom line belief: I appreciate and am inspired by the diversity around me but do judge myself by its extremes!

Action ~ Using Post-its, list: Einstein, Williams, Bundchen
(or any set of names you admire and whose greatness inspires your own)

Put one Post-it on your computer screen, one on your mirror,
one on your frig and one anywhere else you may spend repeated time during the day.

The act of writing imprints the truth on your mind.
Every time you see your handwriting again, it further imprints your mind.

To increase the value of this process, smile when you see a Post-it.
Smiling signals your mind to increase endorphins and imprint what makes you smile.

No comments: