Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poz Body-Talk #3

Self Determined
______________________________________________

Be on fire ~ physically, mentally and spiritually.

“I build my fire for myself. Should you choose to warm yourself by that fire, you may. However, under no circumstances will I allow you to steal my wood.”
Lella Ivey

Action ~ Post-it cue:

My fire
My wood


Re-focus ~ Re-frame ~ Re-gain Self


Put one Post-it on your computer screen, one on your bathroom mirror,
one on your frig and one anywhere else you may spend repeated time during the day.

The act of writing imprints the truth on your mind.
Every time you see your handwriting again, it further imprints your mind.

To increase the value of this process, smile when you see a Post-it.
Smiling signals your mind to increase endorphins and imprint what makes you smile.

1 comment:

Sugar Jones said...

Hey there, Claudia Jean! I am using my own form of the wood and fire quote on my blog. It has garnered some positive responses. Great to keep our expenditure of energy in perspective.